Subject: [Leica] My PAW Wk36
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Sep 7 06:54:41 2005

Maybe provocative is a better word that disturbing.

It certainly sets the mind to working.

I see her connected out of frame to that object on the left. If we
crop that off, would her expression seem to be more related to the gun?

It might throw the balance off too much though. ??

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies