From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Sep 7 08:47:16 2005

I need to unsubscribe for a month or two while I try to sort out what to do
in the coming weeks. I want to thank all of you for your outpouring of
support and concern for those of us who were hit by hurricane Katrina. I was
wonderful to have so many friends from all over the world expressing their
kindness. My wife and I were deeply touched by your response. If you want to
contact me, you can still reach me at jls@runbox.com.

Thanks again to all of you,

Jeffery Smith

New Orleans, LA