Subject: [Leica] SPCA set to invade New Orleans
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Sep 7 12:17:59 2005

Well, maybe not invade but I was told today that the various animal
folks have been ready to go into New Orleans and try to recover pets.
It was suggested that if you have pets there you should contact the
SPCA near you and give them the address and information about the
animals so they can be recovered.

Currently they aren't allowed into New Orleans but that  might change
on the moment. Some folks are contacting their local news media -
especially if their pets are in the dry areas.

Probably this belongs on the political debate forum but I don't have
the heart for that space so I'm just posting what I know here. Brian,
if I've overstepped my apologies.

Adam