Subject: [Leica] My PAW Wk36
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Sep 8 02:30:11 2005

Philippe

Good moment, good composition. If the right hand of the girl wouldn't
be cropped it would be perfect.

I find nothing disturbing about a water gun used by kids at the
border of a river. You should see my boys' water-bazookas with
3-litre-tanks ;-)...  It looks more that your daughter is worried
about somebody at her right (left of the picture) than about the
gunner (or was there a second one?)

But the background (tree/leaves) looks very pixely, a JAlbum issue
again? Couldn't open the 2.2MB file to compare.

Thanks for posting
Didier