Subject: [Leica] First post
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Thu Sep 8 16:37:30 2005

> Hi All,
>
> I just got the nerve to post a picture.  Warning: it is of the "peeling
> paint" variety.  M6, 50mm Summicron, probably Provia 100.
>
> Comments feared but most welcomed.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album141/RedPhoned?emailMeComments=true
>
> Julian
Hi Julian .My experience has been that the comments I feared the most where
the most helpfull .
The one that really annoyed me at the time but i now fondly remember was one
somebody made after i posted
a nocti pic of my youngest daughter that i really liked but was out of focus
and blurred my motion was.
Help , my eyes i have gone blind. Or something like that.
Might have been this one but was probably  even more blurred.
http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-36531.html
Yours is clearly much better in all aspects i can think off.
Hope you will enjoy yourself with this list as much as i have.
simon jessurun,amsterdam,the netherlands

Replies: Reply from jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen) ([Leica] First post)