Subject: [Leica] A dozen photos
From: J.R.Beeching at bath.ac.uk (John Beeching)
Date: Fri Sep 9 05:17:30 2005

Dear Aaron,

I'm glad you liked these.  I wasn't conscious of the kind of composition you
describe; perhaps I am enjoying playing with the possibilities 28mm lens,
which enables me to have someone very close and other in the medium plane.
As I assembled this collection I became aware of a theme: a sort of
post-bomb tension in the city that even lovers can't fully escape from.

John