Subject: [Leica] FS as a kit: Leica M4-P, M Grip, M4-2 Winder and CV 35/2.5
From: MEB at GoodPhotos.com (Michael Eric Berube)
Date: Fri Sep 9 12:41:10 2005

For sale as a kit: Leica M4-P body (black) with original box and
warranty paperwork, M Grip, M4-2 Winder and a CV 35/2.5 (chrome) Skopar
with caps, 35/135 LTM>M adapter, original box and paperwork.
Camera has been used well and is well used but it works flawlessly. The
lens is spotless (cap is scratched, but lens itself is like new) and a
very good shooter. The winder works fine (missing the red dot on the
base plate) and comes with batteries. I'll include the pictured (black)
TA Softie and the original leather Leitz strap. UPS Ground shipping to
continental US included. Any other means at buyer's cost.

Still want a Hasselblad kit and need to sacrifice the M4P that I'm not
using to justify it. (Not using film gear for much work these days.)
I'd like $1300 for this outfit, but am open to the best offer of $1100
or more.

Several new photos of the kit are online here:
http://www.GoodPhotos.com/M4P

Let me know of any interest off list please, I'm on LUG in digest form.
Thank you.

--
Be well,
Michael Eric Berube