Subject: [Leica] EMT At Work
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Sep 9 14:51:57 2005

Hi Neil,

I like the album, this the kind of photography I like, of course photography
could have many applications, landscape, pictorial, portrait... but IMHO his
own reason to exist is to catch these kind of decisive moments, no other art
can freeze an image, a second of our lives as photography can, but
frequently too we are seduced by the beauty, why not? of a landscape, or a
pretty woman.

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis