Subject: [Leica] in a bar
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Sep 9 14:54:51 2005

Sonny showed:

> in a bar listening to music
> > http://www.sonc.com/in_a_bar.htm
> > Noctilux Fuji  800<<<

Hi Sonny,
Love it! It's one of those scenes of low light where one applies... "show no
fear you can see it, so shoot it!" :-) And without question to hell with the
rules and regulations in the books that say, " you shouldn't do it because
the light balance etc wont be correct!" Quite frankly bull shit on the
books.  Because we shoot real life and light capturing the mood and
beautiful moments that otherwise would be lost forever!! ;-)

Can't beat that Noctilux when in a show no fear shoot situation! Sorts out
the fearless photographer from the " oooohhhhh dear me it's way to dark in
here I'll use flash!" Then of course they blow the exposure and completely
destroy the motivation for shooting the picture in the first place... "The
beautiful light and people." Good on you mate!

ted