Subject: [Leica] Leica 111c w/50mm F2.0 lens....
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Fri Sep 9 16:20:08 2005

Sorry Marc, you are  right  - I did not want to state it as a universal
rule - just point out that the scrathes are easier to detect in an arms
lenght if you do not have any means of magnification - and yes you are right
about the summarit - both my summarits are scrathed, one worse the other one
just a litlle soft :-)
best Ruben