Subject: [Leica] PAW37 and two more pics
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Sep 9 19:55:34 2005

All 3 pictures are HP5+, developed in Ilfo DDX 1+4. I think this combo
gives more contrast than HP5+ and Xtol 1+1. I like it. All are with the
50/1.4A lens.

My wife has not put it up on my "official" PAW page yet, but here it is:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/090905/img003.jpg
Kid went outside of the restaurant to chat with her friend. I thought I
could get her to go in for dinner by threatening to take pictures. It
didn't work.

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/090905/img011.jpg
More attempt at candid party shots. Don't think it works too well as a
party shot, but the size of that thing reminds me why I prefer my
positively petite Ms.

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/090905/img031.jpg
This picture is only here because of the back story: we went to the High
School "Back To School Night" (of course I have my camera :-) ) and in a
period where we had some free time, we happened to find the photography
class so of course we stayed to listen to the teacher (those are the
parents sitting down). The classes are still old school teaching B&W. They
have 4 or 5 film rooms, and a large print room with at least 20 enlargers.
We have a pretty good local photo store with good B&W supplies and marching
to a different drummer is the motto of this town so hopefully they will
continue the B&W tradition for a while longer. They look to have some
talented kids too, judging from the displays on the walls. I am hoping our
kid will take the class next year.

Comments suggestions welcome.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] PAW37 and two more pics)