Subject: [Leica] New Pics
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 10 08:09:49 2005

In a message dated 9/9/2005 2:35:04 AM Central Daylight Time,
philippe.orlent@pandora.be writes:
Nice portraits, Gene.
Looks like she is very happy staying at your house

Thanks Philippe,

She is indeed having fun.  We are enjoying her also, she fretts about her
English and has a very strong Italian accent, which makes listening to her
an
experience all in itself.  She had to do a presentation yesterday in her
History
class and she was all flustered about getting the pronunciations right, but
we
told her to just get up and do the best she could. Too bad she is only going
to be here untill the end of November.  On the bright side, we already have
an
invite to stay with her and her family in Italy.

Gene