Subject: [Leica] Weird: DMR and TTL works!
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat Sep 10 09:45:02 2005

Eric:

I found the same thing with my Pentax isDS when shooting in bright sun
between 11AM and 1 PM,

I took these a couple of weeks ago in Boylston, MA:
http://www.hemenway.com/TowerHill/

Most were shot RAW at -1.0 or -1.5 and even then some of the highlights
and clouds are washed out.

http://www.towerhillbg.org/

Jim