Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Sep 10 16:47:04 2005

This week brings something a little out of the ordinary.  DragonCon
came to town for the umpteenth time and brought all kinds of
interesting sights.  Let's start with this confrontation out on the
streets.  The gentlemen on the left are very talented panhandlers that
a few minutes before had offered to help me find...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album260/bountyhuntermeetsthelocals

A little further down the street I found this fellow with his own
statement to the world.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album260/youtoo

Inside a neighboring mall I found this proud owner:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album260/pantherman

While I was looking around I found my sign guy with a different message:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album260/showmesome

Last up is an unlikely customer of fast food:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album260/frenchvideroyatchicfila

Comments, brickbats, or just spare change.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] photographing wedding in DC)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Don's PAW)