Subject: [Leica] Råö
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Sep 11 11:04:30 2005

Back in the fifties Victor Hasselblad and F. Heidecke met at
Hasselblad's place. There is a picture of them taking a picture of
each other, each with their own camera.

I mentioned that R?? was just down the road from me and was asked if I
couldn't post some pictures from the place. It is a place, not a town.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/westcoast

The square ones are with a Rolleiflex T, Neopan 400 and the rectangles
are with a Leica IIIf and a Jupiter-12 (35/2.8) and HP5+.

The only time I had time to go there was in the middle of the day,
earlier today and the sun was blazing. Pretty hard to work with; grey
granite and sky.

Anyway, here are a couple. It was a beautiful day.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Råö)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) (RE: [Leica] Råö)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Råö)