Subject: [Leica] the new cemetery
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Sep 12 06:58:46 2005

I guessed that...didn't mean to imply otherwise.  I've never used an Xpan,
but this seems like a great use for one.

The Jesus shot was still on my browser when I woke up this am, and I was
struck again by it.  Very cool shot...here I don't mind the tilt at
all...it's perfectly appropriate.

Best,
Aaron

Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] the new cemetery)