Subject: [Leica] DMR and fringing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Sep 13 05:07:12 2005

Leica's first digital effort.
Could easily go down as a bit of a bomb.
Not because of this fringing but more because of the size of darned thing.
A lot of digital SLR photography is going to be done with much smaller gear
in the very near future as in yesterday.

I'd like to think of the DMR in the past tense.
And a mistake they realized they made a full year ago, which they did.
And the digital full body about to come out I'd like to think of in the
present or near present perfect tense. Like yesterday almost. Like the
scaled down DSLR's out this year like the Pentax formally known as "*ist".

Just around the corner.

I'll see if it's raining.

Mark Rabiner
Photography