Subject: [Leica] Scanners
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 13 14:08:57 2005

In a message dated 9/13/2005 4:00:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
schroter@optonline.net writes:

I don't  remember, but I believe there is some issue with 'chromes.  You may
want  to Google NIKON 4000 reviews or something like that and see what  get.
AGS

Digital Ice will not work with Kodachromes or silver based  films.  Turn off
the Ice, and it works just fine.  The color restore  does work.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana