Subject: [Leica] image storage
From: mipaine at comcast.net (G. Michael Paine)
Date: Wed Sep 14 08:30:00 2005

Recently I got some good advice on film scanners and I've been
following the Scanner thread for some days. I have been looking at
iView Media as my cataloging app. But I notice that the images are
not stored in iView, just thumbnails and my data.
Where does one store the actual image files? I do have an old version
of iPhoto, (v. 2.0.1) I don't have any idea how many files it can
hold, but is that what I could use, or, is there still another bit of
software I need in which to dump my image files?

G. Michael Paine
264 Heiken Way, #1
Yuba City, CA 95991
H & FAX: 530.674.2909
Cell: 530.933.1586

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] image storage)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] image storage)