Subject: [Leica] Re: Get involved: last weeks
From: firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin)
Date: Wed Sep 14 20:18:11 2005

We end at the end of October: I will be away from time to time till then,
trying to find some images of Aussie life to include ;-) As for next year,
there is always another project around the corner, but I will be pleased to
finish FOM2 for a while: I have a package all set to go off to aperture in
the next few days, complete with letters cd's and images, hoping to find
some interest there. I'll keep working at the exhibit/publish side of
things.

Cheers