Subject: [Leica] FOM2
From: firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin)
Date: Wed Sep 14 20:59:01 2005

G'day all again,
just to make the observation, that we have just on 600 images submitted so
far this year. I think the standard is good, but I would like to finish on a
high with as many different photographers as possible submitting to the
years work. Now I know there is a large digital contingent out there, BUT
remember, you can submit images with your DMR's or Canon's as long as its
got a Leica lens hanging off it. This does not excuse regular contributors,
who I will be nagging with more off list mails. We need and want all of you.

Cheers

Alastair Firkin
www.afirkin.com
www.familyofman2.com