Subject: [Leica] lighting critique request
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Thu Sep 15 19:32:18 2005

Hi Eric. they all look very natural. The diffusion was right on the
money. I liked the ones with a bit of contrast more, they showed more
depth and the girl separated from the background nicely. All of them,
the ones more flat and the ones more contrasty fell each on useable
categories. For example the flatter ones fit nicely with stock
photography.

I have a fear of flash photography I, like you, am deciding on a set of
strobes. i am leaning toward the Alien Bees....In all honestly I am in
"the dark" on tis one.

peace

D.