Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 16 06:16:34 2005

Our cousins who have been guests in our home  since shortly after Katrina
were able to return to their house in Metairie  today.  They face a lot of
work
cleaning up.  Thankfully, their house  was spared flooding and has very
little
wind damage.

Amy is a  teacher in St. Tammany Parish, and Joe is a welder, so they have
jobs to go back  to and they are eager to  get home.

Your flowers this  week!

http://www.sonc.com/friday_9_16_05.htm

Regards,
Sonny