Subject: [Leica] PAWs posted
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Sep 16 13:50:53 2005

Sorry BD, for old newsprint guys, it's hard to keep our mouths shut.
Too much editor feedback over the years. I just feel lucky I don't
have to get every name and address.;^)

BTW, the shots didn't look all that oversaturated at home -- a bit
hot maybe.

Thanks

Ric
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies