Subject: [Leica] OT: Which Hasselblad Prism
From: leirex at sbcglobal.net (David Lee)
Date: Fri Sep 16 17:13:03 2005

My Hasselblad kit has been sitting in its Haliburton case for the last 10
years or so because I was busy using Leica.  Now I want to start using it
again off and on.  I did have focusing problem and would like to use a prism
finder (non meter one).  I read about the old HC & NC series, PM series etc.
 Which would be a good one for me with poor eyesight.

Regards,
David

Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> wrote:
Automobile Wrinkle Paint! That's the secret! ;-)

http://www.nfauto.co.uk/wrinkle_paint_chrome.htm

http://www.autotoys.com/x/catalog/VHT_WRINKLE_FINISH_VHT_SP201_204_205_p_1996.html

http://www.hvra.org/wrinkle.htm

Jim