Subject: [Leica] Two simple questions
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 17 06:15:29 2005

Nothing fixes focus like ample dof, and careful focusing, but I beg to
differ with you about the same being accomplished in Photoshop.  I'd be
interested
in your workflow if you can do that.  I agree that artifacts  come with any
plugin, but sometimes this is the way out of trouble.

Sonny

In a message dated 9/17/2005 7:48:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time,