Subject: [Leica] That 50
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Sep 17 13:39:53 2005

Good point, Didier.
I shouldn't have tried to copy with the 50 what I did with the 35.
Different lens, different use.
So, I guess I'll have to buy a 35/2 of 1.4 :-)
Or spend some time getting used to my 50 again.

Strange thing is: I only have this problem with a RF and not with a SLR.
Must be because the SLR is more a wysiwyg principle.
I just like an RF more.