Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIc.....
From: SCripscan at aol.com (SCripscan@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 17 17:58:44 2005

Well, I received my Leica IIIc today in the mail.  I just  wished I'd bought
the Leica lens instead of the ugly Russian.  Of course,  I've not run a roll
of film through it yet. So I might be pleasantly  surprised.  Anyway, the
body
itself is in great shape (post-war edition)  along with the leather camera
case although the case does not close with the  Russian non-collapsing lens.

I've really enjoyed reading all the Leica email from the  list.  I may even
get up enough nerve to post some of the results with the  IIIc. I think this
will really be a nice addition to my  Leica photographic  equipment.

Best regards,
Glen Converse
Tuxedo Park NY

Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are nice, is  like
expecting the bull not to charge because you are a  vegetarian.

Replies: Reply from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] Leica IIIc.....)