Subject: [Leica] Re: Ted's trip
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sun Sep 18 14:06:47 2005

> On Tuesday 20 September Ken Lassiter whom you know on line and of Florida
> and our wives, Carol Lassiter and Irene Grant will be enjoying the weather
> and hospitality of Portugal for 10 days.  :-)

Don't miss in Lisboa the Jeronimos monastery, a beauty, the Belem tower,
the Alfama old suburb, the like a fortress Cathedral., the castle, the
Eiffel elevator, of course the two big squares, the old carriages
museum, incredible! the art museum of Gubelkian with an incredible
polyptique and the cold and wet *estufas* site for all kind of rare
plants. No country in the world cook the cod as Portuguese do and wines
are pretty good. Specially Oporto!

Enjoy your time!

Felix