Subject: [Leica] DMR Soccer
From: robinson at sfsu.edu (Gib Robinson)
Date: Tue Sep 20 05:06:57 2005

Rob,

That first shot is terrific! What a combination -- two players and a ball --
all in focus.

All the shots look lively and in focus.

Sports photography and Leica don't seem like an ideal combination. You've
made it work in this instance. Clearly you chose not to use an autofocus set
up for these shots. Was it considerably more difficult. That 400 f/2.8 is a
BIG lens. I assume you had it on a monopod. I'd love to hear a bit more
about the shooting experience.

--Gib

Replies: Reply from leica at robsteve.com (Robert Stevens) ([Leica] DMR Soccer)