Subject: [Leica] That 50
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Sep 20 16:26:13 2005

Seems to me that I learned somewhere along the line, that standard
focal length (most "normal" perspective offered) is the diagonal of
the film format.

Being of at best passing importance though, and largely anchored in
hooha, I am completely unwilling to research it further;^)

Ric
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies