Subject: [Leica] Selling miscellaneous
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Sep 22 13:37:41 2005

Hi all, I have some stuff to sell:

Book of Bruno Barbeys "The Italians", a classical people photographer of the
Italy of the 50 and 60' s, very nice pictures.
The book is new, I've do a mistake and I've bought two times it. Is ask for
20Euro.

Viewfinder with case for 21mm, the base was reglued, it works properly. I'm
asking for 150 Euro

New Clip-On Leica lens plastic cap for a lens E43

All prices are without shipping, if some one more some information, please
let me know at luisripoll@telefonica.ne

I'll accept trade the three items for a Porsche Carrera 911

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis