Subject: [Leica] #325
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Thu Sep 22 15:42:57 2005

Graham:

>http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05325.htm

I like the dark plants (corn?) in the middle left and how they contrast with
the rest of the picture.  Also like how my eye starts with them and then
splits between two forks, following the horizon and the near edge of the
field.

The only thing I don't like is the streak of wispy clouds or contrains just
about the plants on the left.  I'd be tempted to remove that.  :)

Well done!

--
Eric
http://canid.com/