Subject: [Leica] China Photography
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Sep 23 14:24:40 2005

At 04:57 PM 9/23/2005, you wrote:

>I can't speak for the countryside, but I don't think you need to
>treat Beijing any differently than anywhere else, despite what you
>may have heard. Feel free to send me an email if you'd like some
>specific recommendations.
>
>Bryan Caldwell

Thank you, Bryan!  That makes me feel much better.  I would
appreciate any recommendations you can give me.  We'll be in Beijing
one week, traveling wherever one week (Yangtze?), and the area around
Shanghai one week.  So far we've just got the apartment in Beijing
and a possible train trip and Yangtze cruise, a day or two in Suzhou
and Hangzhou from Shanghai.

Any recommendations would be wonderful!

Thanks.

Tina