Subject: [Leica] A couple Football shots with the DMR
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Sep 24 15:20:42 2005

Ditto! They are wonderful photoball shots, Rob, but there is absolutely
nothing about them, from a digital perspective, that makes them stand out as
anything special - or for that matter as anything that I wouldn't expect
from the likes of a Nikon D100 or the equivalent.

Replies: Reply from leica at robsteve.com (Robert Stevens) ([Leica] A couple Football shots with the DMR)