Subject: [Leica] A couple Football shots with the DMR
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Sep 24 16:16:22 2005

It's hard to tell a great deal from a 72 dpi scan from anything but I don't
think the photographer can supply the unique colour and "popin" look that
this lens and camera combination delivers. I'm not a digital guy as I very
much still prefer film but the DMR shots i've seen posted here and elsewhere
on the web look unique.

Great composition and timing on these Robert.

Regards,

Greg