Subject: [Leica] was: Zorki now Rita after
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 06:08:04 2005

In a message dated 9/26/2005 8:06:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
dlridings@gmail.com writes:

Don't I  remember a pciture of you, or was it your neighbor, next to a
large tree  that had fallen down. A year or so ago?

I hope you guys have seen your  last storm for a good while now.

Daniel

Yeah, same tree dropped a fifty foot limb on my house.  This is  a massive
tree, trunk is about 5 feet in diameter.  We had it trimmed  this summer, in
hopes of getting rid of weak limbs.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com