Subject: [Leica] A Monday flower
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Sep 26 11:06:06 2005

Tina and B.D. I'm sorry for your loss. Our pets become part of our
families and so, of course, occupy an important place in our hearts .
. . as they should because this ability to care and love is the best
part of what makes us human.

Thank you both for sharing this - it's a part of grieving and we must
always grieve those who have relied so much upon us. "The trusting
animals" is an English expression I have come to recognize as being so
very important.

Peace

Adam

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] A Monday flower)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] A Monday flower)