Subject: [Leica] A Monday flower
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Sep 26 12:04:37 2005

At 02:48 PM 9/26/2005, you wrote:
>Sorry to hear that, Tina - it is damn tough letting go. And 20 years - wow.

She was our third German Shepherd.  The other two lived to be 13 and
15.  Stanzi had breast cancer and had a mastectomy a couple of years
ago but it came back and the vet said she was just too old to stand
another operation.  She seemed to still be enjoying life until last
week when she couldn't stand up any more and just looked at us with
huge, sad eyes.  She'll probably be our last dog.  We still have two
cats that are 20 years old.  They all joined the family at the same
time.  I keep expecting to look out the back door and see Stanzi
asking to come in.  Tennesse, the cat that slept with Stanzi, just
stands at the door meowing.

Tina

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] A Monday flower)