Subject: [Leica] A Monday flower
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Sep 26 16:06:44 2005

B.D.,
I am sorry about your poodle. Deciding matters of life and death for those
who have no say is always difficult if you have a heart. We had to put down
our cat of twenty years last week. He had a stroke literally in my daughters
arms, lost his vision and some motor control. This was a true lesson of
death for her as the death of her grandmother and grandfather had not been
personal to her as much as she loved her grandmother. But, a fellow travelor
who had slept in her bed, demanded fealty in the afternoon, and who had
brought peace offerings of dead rodents(and smoe not so dead) was especially
hard when the time came to bid goodbye, hold for the last time and
ultimately bury under a favourite haunt. Although not people, our pets
frequently become our confessor, a friend, and a fellow travelor who is
there when others are not.
 My sympathies and condolences.
 Don
don.dory@gmail.com