Subject: [Leica] Foto with my IIIf and Voigtlander 35mm
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Mon Sep 26 22:04:24 2005

Thanks Daniel. I will try the consumer typefilms.

The first lab was a professional one and the second was a consumer lab
that do good work. but, as you say, they may have specs for consumer
film (actualy they are a Fuji joint)...The pro one is Kodak...

I hope is just the film and I dont have to send my Leica away. I still
have my Olympus OM's ready to take over but I do like my Leica pics.

peace

D.