Subject: [Leica] Posting week 37 & 38
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 07:05:32 2005

In a message dated 9/27/2005 8:57:05 A.M.  Central Daylight Time,
ricc@mindspring.com writes:
Thanks, Sonny,

I  think I'm finally learning a little patience. I love the light in
this  hall and return theree from time to time looking for a picture.

Did you  prefer the tighter  crop?

Ric
http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/37B

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-2005/37_G

Hard  to say.  I  like them both, but the more I look at it, I think the
crop is the winner, because of the number repeating of  light and  figures.
The
wide seems a bit more balanced to my eye, though.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish