Subject: [Leica] tootsie
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Sep 27 07:38:09 2005

Sorry to prattle on...but....
Often when I had her in the car with me, I'd stick my MIT cap on her, which
invariably cracked up other drivers. Well, one day while stopped at a light,
a car load of college-age guys pulled up along side, saw her, and did a
double take. And then one leaned out the window and yelled - "Hey, man, that
is one UGLY chick you got there!" :-)