Subject: [Leica] PAW 38 dlridings
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Sep 27 14:19:28 2005

Very good work Daniel
Saludos cordiales,
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org]En nombre de
Daniel Ridings
Enviado el: lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2005 12:50
Para: lug@leica-users.org; rolleiusers@yahoogroups.com;
MUGers@yahoogroups.com
Asunto: [Leica] PAW 38 dlridings

Well, I've been trying to keep my word to Jim about finding a
lighthouse. (Don't worry, guys, I've only been trying, I haven't kept
it).

I know there is one, Pater Noster, out by Marstrand, just north of
G?teborg (west of Kung?lv). So that sent me north. I didn't find it,
but there was a church gate in Marstrand that caught my attention:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/38.html

Rolleicord V, Agfa APX100 in Xtol

I tried down south too. Down in Varberg I actually could see it in the
distance, but I couldn't figure out how to get to it. Ewa and I ended
up strolling around the market and I was charmed by this older man who
grew vegetables and sold them on the market on Saturdays.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2005/38alt1.html

Leica M3, 50/2.0 Summicron, 400TX

The lighthouse was just around the corner:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v38_0002

Leica M3 135/4.5 Hektor

I actually did find one close to Marstrand, but it wasn't Pater Noster:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album08/05v38_0011

You have to look hard to see it though (Rolleicord, as above)

I'll find them. There all around. Come to think of it, I took pictures
at a wedding about a month ago and the reception was in a lighthouse.
Does that count, Jim?

Best,
Daniel