Subject: [Leica] Foto with my IIIf and Voigtlander 35mm
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Tue Sep 27 14:25:16 2005

Hi Jim. I am giving the camera another chance with new film before sending
it away.

The camera was not used for more than a year so I guess something has to
stick.

The experience of shooting with the Leica screwmount is very pleasing. You
have to think what you shoot, I find it more personal than SLR and definetly
more personal than digital.

After a photo shoot with medium format, digital, a Loreo MKII and the Leica
a couple of weeks ago, I have decided to just take one camera to shoot at a
time.

The experience with each format is very different and each needs a diferent
"eye". Using all in one session kind of makes the whole experience messy and
confused.

One thing I am going to start doing is recording the settings, be it on a
small pad or a voice recorder. lessons learned can be forgotten after a few
weeks and I may find myself re-learning them :-)

peace

D.

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Foto with my IIIf and Voigtlander 35mm)
Message from cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran) ([Leica] Foto with my IIIf and Voigtlander 35mm)