Subject: [Leica] yellements
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 15:47:26 2005

In a message dated 9/27/2005 5:40:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
images@InfoAve.Net writes:

Our favorite oyster bar was Tom's in Buras.  I assume that's no
longer there (do you know anything about Plaquemines Parrish?) and,
even if it is, you couldn't eat the oysters for awhile.  Last time I
was there I had 12 dozen.  The best oysters in the world, with
Apalachicola being a very close second and sometimes first depending
on the season ;-)
===============

Once I was in Orlando at the NPPA, and thought I had missed my plane, but
it
was delayed. I went into the oyster bar, thinking "this is my chance to
sample Apalachicola'
s,"  the guy said, No, these are the best oysters in the world, from
Louisiana.

Felix's and Acme across the street from one another in the quarter,  and
Bozo's in Metairie is the absolute best.  It usta be just  off Orleans and
was a
club, but after they moved, it just got better.  They  had catfish that was
about the best I ever had. wild, not farmed, and every bite  was cooked by
Chris
or his wife.

Damn, I'm about to cry.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] yellements)