Subject: [Leica] Zorki and J-8 Industar 61 as "car camera"
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 14:04:18 2005

Peter

Just lock it in the trunk if you are not comfortible.  My M6TTL is in the
bag
on the rear seat floor or up front on the floor.  Since it is insured
through
my home owners insurance I don't think twice about it.  If I have the R
camera, it sits in the same places.  The only worry I have is during hot
weather.
The foam coolers help, but not as good as I would like, but they help.  If
you
park it in an underground parkinglot, it is as safe as it can be from
lurkers, mine is in the comapny parkinglot which has no restrictions at all.

Gene