Subject: [Leica] kali...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Sep 28 17:26:27 2005

On Sep 28, 2005, at 4:59 PM, Brian Reid wrote:
> Steve, I've noticed that all of the children whose faces you show
> us have unusual names, like Kali and Citrus and Soleil. Are some or
> all of these pseudonyms to protect the identity of the children? Or
> do you live in a world that has no John or Mary or Ignacio or
> Maribella?

an astute question Brian....these are all real names...  actually
Soleil is my own granddaughter....and the others are patients that I
care for in the hospital.... but the names of patients I have
photographed do include (look back)  Kevin, Ricky, Irene, Emma,  and
others...

but you know the younger generation is using many more unusual names
for their kids these days.

Steve