Subject: [Leica] Canon Model P question--sorry OT
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Sep 29 12:19:14 2005

Hi Bill,
it's just to remind you (I always forget to set it on mine).
No compensating, I use what's known as an exposure meter :-) (does
anyone else still use them?), Gossen Lunasix 3, to be exact.
Just had to spend 28 euros on an adapter to take silver cells, in
Germany I can't get the PX625s any more.
Have fun with your Canon P, it's a lovely camera. IMO, an equal to the
Leica M3/M2 cameras.
cheers
Douglas