Subject: [Leica] New 40.0mm filters/ hoods?
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Oct 1 06:59:52 2005

These are 40.5mm (Contax, russian, old Voigtlander and others), not 40mm
(Canon rangefinder lenses). I can't remember having seen new, generic vented
hoods in 40mm size. But a member of another list had manually filed down the
40.5mm thread and said it worked well on his 35/2 Canon.
Didier

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (dlridings@gmail.com) ([Leica] New 40.0mm filters/ hoods?)
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] New 40.0mm filters/ hoods?)
Message from dlridings at gmail.com (dlridings@gmail.com) ([Leica] New 40.0mm filters/ hoods?)